Thursday, September 23, 2010

We No Speak Americano

Being together for nine weeks, we have many inside jokes, funny stories, and songs that will forever remind us of our trip. While I am sure there are more that we’ll think of later, here is the list that Dillon and I compiled from our records.

  • “Guess what kids? – We’re going to PARIS!!!”
  • Deuces wild
  • Dillon moops
  • mamamamaPAPA!
  • If you sleep on a mat
  • Hmmm?!
  • Finger weg
  • Bunnies punching doors
  • Ohhh mama
  • Making a pact with Satan/sleeping in a grave
  • Ba-ba do dee, bop! (do, do, do do-deup)
  • Last night I got bored and started slapping Maramduke around
  • Mama (in general)
  • Mucho ojo
  • Hobo story
  • Sexy dance 3: the battle
  • A good heated tween comey
  • I wish I got paid in “Call of Duty”
  • You took my order?/ no wine, beer!
  • Limon
  • Passion fruit juice
  • But sire, you have a peace treaty with the Romans
  • Fat Spiderman
  • Barcelona – Dillon’s jet lag story
  • Pigeons (in general) Hayley as the pigeon lady
  • WOMAN!!!
  • Frita!!! Ello!!
  • ……..Thomas S. Monson………………..
  • Well, we could do that, but I personally don’t geeve a
  • I don’t have a FB, I’m kritty nitty
  • Heheheheh
  • Scapegoat
  • Go and make pictures
  • Luuuuuuuvre – Reevolee
  • Drank, you’re my only friend
  • I speak American
  • Audioguide music
  • I’ve already watched this video like 18 times (dude vs wild-nigahiga)
  • Piccadilly line - service to Cockfosters
  • Cosa-rara, always up to no good!
    Raolf, the special horse
  • Hunderdranken
  • Bicycle man at the ice cream shop
  • HAYLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUH!! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • Something something, it’s the MOOPS
  • It is strictly forbidden to smoke in toilet
  • Gracias, Glop!
  • The toilet that sounds like an old man coughing
  • Jamon – ham chips
  • No games of chance in the street!
  • Once we get to Paris, all our problems will go away
  • Sparkling Eiffel tower
  • Falcon, city of wonders
  • “Bad Wobot”
  • Please mind the gap
  • Being stuck in the elevator for 2 hours on Mercedes’ birthday
  • “Sorry, the translation is a little rough today. They’re telling a lot of strange death stories.”
  • Kinder Gas Weg
  • Chakalaka
  • Schwip schwap
  • Virtual market
  • Alejandro, Alejandro, Alejandro
  • Place de Vosges’ Singing Man!!
  • Taking “the dog” to the Monoprix
  • Water – One euro, one euro, one euro, freshwateroneeuro!
  • Line one: Bastille – Saint Paul – Hotel de Ville – Chatlet – Louvre/Rivoli – Palais-Royal/Musee de Louvre – Tuileries – Concorde- Champs-Elysees – Franklin D. Roosevelt – Georges V – Charles de Gaulle/Etoile
  • Playing Hearts at the Place de Vosges
  • Crazy Elevator Man
  • Speculoos a Tartiner
  • Amorino
  • CafĂ© de Musee
  • Bicing man
  • Spaghetti eis
  • Road trip songs - Dynomite/OMG/California Gurls/Alejandro/We No Speak Americano
  • Pain Au Chocolat
  • 2 hour church
  • Late night walks around Paris
  • Hesitacion
  • Our standard Louvre lunch
  • McVitties
  • Spaghetti and sausage
  • Breakfast in America
  • Indiana Cafe
  • Racing escalators, elevators, etc on the stairs.
  • Odeon-Splats and Marien-Splats

1 comment: